By enrolling your child[ren] in our camps, you understand and agree to the following:
1. CAMP REFUND POLICY: Camp fees may be refunded, as noted below, less the non-refundable registration fee of $50 per camp. Written notification must be sent to Richard@westwindsorarts.org:
1. Full refund: Less registration fee, if the WWAC receives written notification up to 8 weeks before first day of camp.
2. Partial refund: of 75% of camp fees, less registration fee, if WWAC receives written notification 6 to 8 weeks before first day of camp, because camper can no longer attend due to:
- Change in family plans or
- Medical reasons. A note from the physician must accompany the written request.
3. No refund: issued between 1 and 4 weeks of first day of camp, and when camp is in session, or if a child is sent home due to behavioral issues, or if a camper decides not to attend the program or leaves early for any reason.
2. IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: I understand that as part of the camp curriculum that my child will participate in nature walks within walking distance [no more than 1/4 mile] of the West Windsor Arts Center, and that these walks will be supervised at all times by an adult and two student volunteers.
In case of emergency, I understand that every effort will be made by the West Windsor Arts Council to contact the parents, guardian[s] and emergency contacts listed on this form. However, in the event that time does not allow such contact of I cannot be reached, I give permission to the West Windsor Arts Council to secure and authorize necessary treatment that my include hospitalization, anesthesia or surgery for my child. I also understand that I am fully responsible for all expenses incurred for medical care and transportation on behalf of my child. I hereby release the West Windsor Arts Council and the staff from all responsibilities for illness or injuries occurring as a result of, or coincidentally, to my child's participation in this program.
3. CODE OF CONDUCT: The West Windsor Arts Council will strive to create a warm, inviting, safe and fun environment for your child. Behavior that represents physical danger to the child or others, or behavior that interferes with other campers and staff is considered ‘disruptive behavior’. Disruptive behavior that is unacceptable includes, but is not limited to:
1. Abusive and or bullying behavior towards other children; bothering other children repeatedly.
2. Abnormal, erratic behavior that hinders camp activities
3. Continued or frequent behavior that hinders activities
4. Pushing, hitting, fighting, biting
5. Throwing objects
6. Prolonged crying or temper tantrums
7. Dangerous use of toys and objects; dangerous and/or behavior deemed risky.
West Windsor Arts Council reserves the right to determine how to address a situation involving a disruptive camper. Depending upon the severity of the situation, consequences of disruptive behavior could include, but not be limited to, a discussion with the camper and/or parent regarding the disruptive conduct; a warning to cease the disruptive behavior; moving the camper to an alternative class group; exclusion from a camp activity and/or dismissal from the camp.
4. PHOTO RELEASE: You are giving the West Windsor Arts Council, its representatives and staff, permission to take photographs of your child when a camp is in session. Photographs may be used for educational or marketing purposes, in print or electronically. Call 609.716.1931 for more information.